WATER-REPELLENT COATING APPLICATION
To restore and keep the water-repellent coating of your bag, consider using a water-repellent spray like PFAS-free OrganoTex®. This easy-to-use textile spray is available on our webshop and can help maintain the water-repellent properties of your bag. Remember to periodically reapply the spray to ensure your bag remains protected from water damage.
You can give your Kintobe bag some love and also use this spray on your other bags and garments in your closet! The spray re-impregnates textile products where the previous impregnation has been worn-out or impregnates products that never have had water-repellent properties.
- Clean your bag with a damp cloth and let it dry thoroughly.
- Protect your work surface by laying down a plastic sheet or towel.
- Shake the bottle of water-repellent spray well and hold it about 20 cm away from the surface.
- Spray the water-repellent solution evenly over the entire surface of the bag, making sure the fabric gets evenly wet.
- Wait for 1 minute to allow the spray to penetrate the fabric.
- Spray the bag again and use a soft cloth to rub the water-repellent spray into the fabric, making sure to cover all areas.
- Use a clean, dry cloth to remove any excess cleaning solution. Be sure to remove all drops to avoid leaving stains.
- Allow the bag to air dry for at least 24 hours. Do not use a dryer or hair dryer to speed up the process, as this can damage the fabric.